Sunday, October 5, 2008

Back to college

finally my 1 week holiday is over,time passes very very fast, and 2mr everyone is back to college..and im gonna see my sweet college mates 2mr!!hee-hee

thought my holiday must be freaking bored..but but but,actually it is not that bad as i thought..during this holiday,i work+shopping+dating+eating+sleeping+movie and etc etc...and i did surf net about some cutie stuff,unfortunetly cant post it up coz was saved in other dekstop which now dont know for what reason i cant on it..damn it!well,i will try to surf again and post it to share with u guys k?ngek ngek

just back from dinner with my aunties due to today is my grandpa,my uncle 4,my cousin brother's birthday!!haha so we had our dinner at Unique Seafood Restaurant @ PJ..no comment about the food,coz normal dishes only..nothing special about it too!hee-hee and i realize that,i doesnt have any clothes or dresses for some special occation,i should get one dress again!i hate wearing it again and again!! sorry for having those bad habit!

anyway,im plan to go for eyelash extension..should i go for it now or end of the year?or should i do that?argghhh whatever,i still got plenty of time to think about it..=D

* see ya guys 2mr!! *

No comments: