Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Eagle Eye

yesterday catch a night movie , Eagle eye, with my family and my eldest bro's friends ..my dad didnt tag along,coz he will fall into sleep once the movie starts!lolz me,my sister and Anita reach 1u earlier due to my bro have to fetch his friends while my mum have to go Bangsar to return books..

so after we had collect the tickets....what else girls can do??shopping of course..didnt bought anything,coz i just bought a heels and few clothes last week..so better save up some money to do other things..=D but bought a fake eyelashes due to my 2 old eyelashes at home cannot be use anymore,so is time to change a new one!!tee-hee

back to the movie,when the movie starts,after a couple of min,the cinema screen turn black...everything is black black black...its kinda dark,and everyone started to shout and make those noises..we had wait for 5 min,but still nothing on the screen!!so my bro went to ask one of the fella there,and they say fixing!!we had waited for so long!!!but in the end,everything is back to normal,and everyone shut their bloody mouth and continue to watch their movie..this movie is kinda worth it to watch..coz someday it might be happen on malaysia!!lolz *kidding* anyway,for those who already watch the movie,might know what am i talking about..=D coz im lazy to tell u what's the story about..but this movie kinda nice!! * thumbs up *

No comments: