Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Shopping!

finally i can update my blog,my bloody dekstop cacat one..and according to Christopher,all my USB SPOILED!!wtf...so now i got the chance to use the laptop to update my blog..

29/9

went to 1u with my mum,sis and bro...we had our brunch at Sushi Zanmai...it is something new for me,and their food is kinda nice!!although i cant eat salmon those thingy,i tried other stuff..didnt eat much,coz was having stomachache,and doesnt have the mood to eat..what a waste!!

after that me and mum shopping,while my bro and sis dont know where they hide..as long as got the PSP to accompany them..lolz i bought a wedges from Vincci!!wheeee!!just totally love at 1st sight with this wedges...im not gonna think about it,how to match with my wedges,as long as i like it..lolz dont think so much,grab it baby!!!!and summore it is sales,so i ask myself ''why dont i get one?since it having sales right now?'' hohohoho and my mum bought a brown heels,kinda nice too...but well,i dont wear that kind of heels,coz it is too short for me..=D and i bought a flip-flop from iPanema too!!ngek ngek ngek




No comments: